Advance Health and Wellness Centre has been working diligently to make our facility a safe environment for staff and patients alike. In order to maintain consistency, we ask that you please adhere to the Communicable Disease Protocols in accordance with recommendations and requirements imposed by our colleges and B.C Ministry of Health.
Temporary Reception Hours of Operation
MONDAY 8:00AM – 8:00PM
TUESDAY 8:00AM – 8:00PM
WEDNESDAY 8:00AM – 8:00PM
THURSDAY 8:00AM – 8:00PM
FRIDAY 8:00AM – 8:00PM
**Due note, masks are no longer required to enter facility however highly encouraged.
Upon entering facility, we ask that you please wash your hands with soap and water then proceed to sanitize or wash hands immediately after your treatment.
Have a question or you would like to book an appointment? Give us a call!
If you are experiencing any symptoms, even though they might seem mild please stay home and call to cancel your appointment; we completely understand and encourage you to do-you will not be charged a cancellation fee.
For more information or to find a screening checklist and/or screening centre locations check out HealthlinkBC.ca
You can still connect with us virtually! Telehealth appointments are still available at our clinic and remain approved by ICBC and most insurers. Book an appointment online or give us a call!
We are taking the necessary precautions to ensure everyone’s safety that is why we have modified our cleaning protocols and clinic flow to minimize transmission. Rest assure we are complying with all required and recommended regulations imposed by B.C Ministry of Health and our colleges.
Key Features and Updates:
- Plexiglass shield at front desk
- Additional sanitizing stations and dispensers
- Medical grade cleaners approved for use by B.C Health Ministry
- Minimizing transactions between patient and staff
- Enhanced cleaning of high traffic areas and commonly touched surfaces such as door knobs, light switches, telephones, computer, keyboards, pens, clipboards, washrooms, staff lunchroom, treatment tools and equipment
- Reducing the amount of non-necessary items especially those with fabric
- Posted signs throughout clinic reminding patients and staff of proper hygiene and cleaning practices
If you should have any questions or concerns please call our office or email email@example.com. Thank you for understanding and helping us keep AHAW safe and clean environment!